Skip to main content
“Thank You Mummies, Your Prayers Saved Me And My Baby”– Nigerian Woman who has been pregnant since 2022 finally gives birth to a bouncing Baby boy this evening.. Praise God! (Video) ๐ ๐๐๐ญ๐ญThe paiin is too much for me. Please, My fellow women, I've been in the labour for days yet the baby doesn't want to come down, am tired and am losing the strength, I don't want to diie.. enemies want to kiil me ๐ข Oh God please help me. Please mother's and sisters I need your prayers for safe delivery"๐๐ป๐ญ Mothers, sisters put yourself in my shoes and prayer for my safe delivery. ๐ No woman will die during childbirth in Jesus name.... ๐ I made this post earlier and asked Mummies in the house to pray for me and you all didn't disappoint..thank you so much..I have finally delivered๐๐ผ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ
Popular posts from this blog
Comments
Post a Comment